[time-nuts] Do you have HP5065A units for sale? If so, please contact me directly. Thanks!

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Fri Mar 19 17:09:35 UTC 2010

Peter, cheek is not the problem.

The problem is that all of the Rubidium Vapor Frequency Reference
assemblies have darkened with age, unless they've been rebuilt or
replaced. I haven't found anyone that has new or rebuilt RVFR
assemblies at any price.

Perhaps this is because the 5065 is obsolete.

Probability being what it is, there's probably a NIB unit sitting
in some warehouse somewhere that will make someone rich beyond
their wildest dreams. More likely, it went to a landfill.

Regards,
Bill Hawkins