[time-nuts] Pre-orders for Frequency Divider PCB are now closed.

David C. Partridge david.partridge at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Mar 21 22:44:43 UTC 2010

Subejct says all.  I will ordering the boards in the next few days.  In the meantime I've replaced the 47uF tantalum on
the supply decoupling with FOUR 6,800uF 10V aluminium electrolytics (Panasonic FK Series EEUFK1A682, ESR 0.019 ohms).

That should keep the supply nicely decoupled for when the variable output is set for 100kHz, 10kHz, and maybe even for
1kHz. :-)

I will also be investigating the cost of getting the boards professionally assembled with all the SMT parts plus the
above capacitors (add your own headers and SMA/SMB connectors at choice).  This MAY be a cheaper option for everyone
than buying in the parts individually and doing your own soldering.

I've ordered a few boards over and above the number pre-ordered, but will deal with the excess after the pre-ordered
boards have been shipped (either assembled or bare depending on the results of the above enquiries).

Regards,
David Partridge
Email:david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk