Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Mon Mar 22 10:21:52 UTC 2010

Dave Baxter wrote:
> Relatively easy to do in principle, and good no doubt that this would be
> results wise, it's suddenly not a DIY project any more for 99% of
> people.
There is now plenty of people doing things like it in DIY projects. The
software is available for free download, the chips is fairly cheap and
about the only other issue I could think of is the package which
requires a bit care in PCB design and soldering, but there is ways
around that, including buying kits.

The bar is not prohibitively high. A few things do look different, yes.

Cheers,
Magnus