[time-nuts] FE-5680 commands

Murray Greenman Murray.Greenman at rakon.com
Thu Mar 25 17:57:14 UTC 2010

Magnus,
There's also the 'E<CR>' command which causes the current operating
frequency to be stored for next time it powers up. I've set mine to
10MHz.

I too would like to know about any hidden commands. Especially any fine
trim commands.

On the page www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/PROJ/Ruby.htm there's a list of the
currently known commands, a collection of modification information, and
also a PC program to download, which controls the FE-5650A and FE-5680A
in an easy to use manner, where you dial in the frequency in Hz.

These are great little units!

Regards,
Murray Greenman ZL1BPU

-------