[time-nuts] Low-Cost 6+ GHz Prescaler board forHP/Agilent53181A/53131A/53132A

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 22:30:47 UTC 2010

Samuel,
I do not but have used the mini circuit mar series for years. Less then $1.
Very reasonable behaviors. Since I am not sure you need a lot of gain you
could add attenuators ahead of and behind to insure matching and stability.
(And they could still act as a fuse.)
Minicirciuts has WW distribution they have been around a long time.
I know many want an internal design. For me an external sma connected pc
board is fine.
But then I see various costs $100-200 not sure I really need it. I already
have various counters that go to 50 Ghz Older HPs that I have the correct
sampling heads and modules for etc.
These are typically in the -10dbm range for sensitivity.