[time-nuts] GPS antenna splitters

ashley40 at aol.com ashley40 at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 19:47:05 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone........
        After a lot of learning, sweating (yes, girls do sweat), hand wringing, and a LOT of emails and great help , we have two of Mr Miller (G3RUH) GPSDO units up and working fine. Disciplined 10mhz all over the place.

      Now what we need is a GPS antenna splitter..... Soooooooooooo, we're looking for links, do-it-yourself articles, hints from you guys who have built them...... Ebay is really barren for these things, only one or two listed, but I thought we would try Time Nuts first and see ...........

        Thank you everyone for all of your help with this GPSDO project !!

Ashley

Thank You
Kiss-Electronics
Ms Ashley Hall