[time-nuts] GPS antenna splitters

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 22:35:56 UTC 2010

Oh yes the ole connector thing multiple answers to that.
Some have used various gas compression fittings etc.
But I mentioned half inch hardline for a reason.
The OD matches both PL259s and certain N connectors. (Picked up at flea
markets)
Also these N connectors seem to have a large center conductor that accepts
the Hardline.
Then a sleeve (Split on one side) made from a 1" length or less of the same
hardline and a small hose clamp. This actually easily handles a fair amount
of power not that this is about that.
Pl259s simply remove the outer jacket screw the pl259 onto the dialectric
and again use a sleeve and hose clamp. Use this on HF at reasonably high
power.
Been working a long time and out in the wx. I do seal things.