[time-nuts] Anritsu MH-4100A xtal osc

Richard H McCorkle mccorkle at ptialaska.net
Tue Mar 30 19:41:35 UTC 2010

Pete,
In addition to a nice box you now have a Lambda NNS15-12 12v 1.7A
power supply, a Toyocom TCO-612C OCXO and a 10M 50-Ohm buffer card.
The power supply takes up most of the case with the OCXO and buffer
card mounted inside a small aluminum box within the cabinet to
shield the OCXO and buffer from the supply and environment. The
only specs I could find on the OCXO were at PartMiner and they
require a paid subscription to download the datasheet.

Richard