[time-nuts] Symmetricom New 58535A GPS antenna splitters FS

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Wed Mar 31 00:14:40 UTC 2010

I was surprisingly overwhelmed by the interest in these splitters.
Consequently it took me longer to prepare them all for shipping. Now they
are all ready and will be at the post office tomorrow morning. That includes
those who paid by PayPal as well as those who have yet to pay as they are
sending a check. I would appreciate an email upon receipt. I still have a
bunch left and now that I have actually packed them, I have exact shipping
prices in case there are others on here who may have missed out on my first
post. Thanks to Ashley for getting it all started.

1 58535A  $35 plus $ 4.95 priority flat rate shipping
2 58535A  $65 plus $ 4.95 priority flat rate shipping
4 58535A $120 plus $10.70 priority flat rate shipping

Thanks & Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731