[time-nuts] Making a HP 10811 better

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Mar 31 00:38:24 UTC 2010

Hi

.... and part of the gain is the insulation ... and the 10811 has thin insulation (compared to what people try to put on it ....).

I seem to remember going to a paper that talked about a lot of those nasty little component tempco's by ... ummm..... err...

Yes, I think it was your paper :)...

I also remember a comment about the numbers in the paper being "later proved optimistic". I don't think that part got into the final paper.

Bob