[time-nuts] OT Question - Surplus Places

Arthur Dent golgarfrincham at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 13:29:38 UTC 2010

Lester Veenstra-"I guess this means Eli's is gone !"

I used to go to Eli Heffron & Sons when Eli ran it and also
after the two sons took over the business. There was always
something of interest to be found. I never knew I 'needed' an
item until I saw it at the bottom of a pile of other treasures.

I believe it has now morphed into a business called E.L.I. that
sells used computer workstations. It is still located at 139
Hampshire Ave. but I haven't been there in 20 years or so.