[time-nuts] schematics for a HP117a please

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Sun May 2 19:52:56 UTC 2010

Hi Max,

Are you sure the main unit uses 6CW4s? It's been 20+ years since I last
had my unit apart, but I thought the 60 KHz amp in the main chassis used
Nuvistors with either grid or plate caps, something I'd never seen before.
I also remember the Nuvistors were numbered something like 7xxx.

I don't have the manual to hand at the moment to check. Sorry.

FWIW,

-John