[time-nuts] Lady Heather Daemon for FreeBSD

Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU Leigh at WA5ZNU.org
Sun May 9 22:49:17 UTC 2010

On 02/02/2010 10:18 AM, Ralph Smith wrote:
> It should also port to Linux easily with minimal tweaking. I just don't
> have a Linux box available.
>
> Ralph

I have tboltd running on Ubuntu 9 Linux.  I have not yet tried the ntp
part, but LadyHeather 3.00 Beta (running under Wine) connects.

With tboltd -v, I get a lot of "unknown packets".  I'll separately send
mail to Ralph with the output, for validation.

For gpsdclient, I haven't figured out where to get the bedec16 routines
for Linux.  There's /usr/include/bits/endian.h but it doesn't contain
them.  There's mention of a freebsd man pages package which documents
them, but no idea where the actual routines are or what package they are in.

Leigh/WA5ZNU