[time-nuts] Tracor 895A on eBay

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 19:32:57 UTC 2010

Corby

In my ongoing uphill battle to show some of the great capabilities that the
simple tight PLL tester method has.
My simple tester can do much the same things as the Tracor 895A, often with
better, faster, more accurate and with higher resolution.
(Only limited by the reference Oscillator used)
I noticed that you live pretty close to me. I'm live in SLO CA, 93422
Some sort of live demo, could be arranged if you have any interest.

ws

[time-nuts] Tracor 895A on eBay
Corby Dawson cdelect at juno.com
Sat May 15 18:43:43 UTC 2010

I'm rearranging my timing rack and am getting rid of a Tracor 895A +
manual and a few oscillators on eBay.

Corby Dawson