[time-nuts] (no subject)

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sat May 22 02:28:56 UTC 2010

I thought that LH was a TBolt only sort of thing.....

A few things you will find on the 3805:

There is a lot of stuff that says it's RS-422. Most seem to be set up for RS-232.

Some say that there are telcom outputs (E1/T1). If so they are pretty well hidden.

The front panel comes off pretty easily. It's just as functional without the clunky front panel. It's not as pretty....