[time-nuts] Furno GPS Rcvr, Was: no subject)

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Tue May 25 00:23:27 UTC 2010

Thanks. That is more than I had seen before.

Looks like they basically talk NMEA. Maybe one day I'll look into this.
For my Z3816, I made a PIC-based LCD display for time and status. It
tapped into the serial stream from the Oncore GPS receiver inside the
box. Looks like the same could be done here, but with completely
different parsing.