[time-nuts] Digital tight PLL method

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 15:11:58 UTC 2010

Scott,

On 28 May 2010 02:52, Scott Newell <newell at cei.net> wrote:
> At 09:44 AM 5/27/2010, Steve Rooke wrote:
>>
>> Well, I've tried it from a Windows 7 install here and still cannot get
>> it up using Firefox or IE so it must be some sort of regional
>> blocking. Windows troubleshooter under IE could not suggest an answer
>> for this but there again that's hardly surprising.
>
> Did you try google's cache?

But I don't get the pretty pictures on that :) The referenced figures
are links and, of course, I'm not able to fetch them. Don't worry,
Warren was kind enough to send me a copy of that page and so I have my
own copy now, but for goodness sake don't tell the government as I'm
probably not supposed to be able to see it :)

Still they have me down as some sort of threat over here as I was
contacted by the police because I had purchased some magnesium ribbon
off the local auction site many months ago. I had to explain what I
wanted it for and as to if I still had it so that the policeman could
write a report about it. He explained that what with the current state
of the World they are following up on things like this and he, a local
constable, had to speak to another 6 people in my area. So I'm
probably down as a suspected International terrorist now and there
seems to be a hotbed of us living in Parklands, Christchurch, New
Zealand :)  I guess we will have to explain what we want gas for soon
as that could be used as an "interesting" cocktail. No one will be
able to carry a ball-point pen as it could be used as a weapon and
Tabasco sauce could be used as pepper-spray... Sorry for the partly OT
content.

73,
Steve

> --
> newell  N5TNL

-
Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
A man with one clock knows what time it is;
A man with two clocks is never quite sure.