No subject

Sat May 1 12:37:47 UTC 2010

envelope although strictly at sender's risk, but would prefer Paypal.
For payments from outside the UK I can only accept Paypal.
I will add an amount to cover Paypal costs, probaly around 50p, which =20
again should be per payment for small quantities.
=20
Anyone who's interested please email me, OFF LIST ONLY  PLEASE, with=20
quantity required plus address details, or at least a postal  or zip code=
 so I can=20
check location for delivery cost.

As there is only a small quantity, and to be fair to  everyone, I won't=20
guarantee to supply the amount requested as I  may need to limit numbers=
 per=20
individual depending on interest, but  will otherwise operate on a first=
 come=20
first served basis.
=20
I will acknowledge all replies, so if you haven't heard from  me after 24=
=20
hours please email again.
And again, OFF LIST ONLY PLEASE, to avoid confusion
I will update on general progress via the list and will confirm =20
individually how many ICs are available per order.
Until that's done and agreed I won't be asking for any payment.
=20
regards
=20
Nigel