[time-nuts] Group S/N

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Mon Nov 1 19:48:59 UTC 2010

The list has about 900 subscribers, if I remember correctly.  If, before
posting, we took a moment to ask ourselves, "What are the odds that more
than 1% of the subscriber base is interested in what I'm about to say?", the
S/N problem would pretty much take care of itself.

-- john, KE5FX
(seldom one to follow his own advice, of course...)