[time-nuts] 5 and 10 MHz crystal filters

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Nov 16 00:05:36 UTC 2010

I hadn't considered phase noise, thanks for bringing that up!  I know tempo can also be an issue with high Q filters.

These aren't significant issues for my current application, which is to clean up a synthesizer running at a slight offset from the nominal 10.000 MHz frequency.  So I'm starting with much more noise than an OCXO.

John