[time-nuts] FS700 schematic

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 22:33:46 UTC 2010

Looked at the schematics front end is simple. Essentially op amps notch
filters and most important electronic selectable attenuators. Any of it
could cause issues. But the good news is a amplified loran signal is on the
back of the unit so you could look to see whats happening to the signal.
Oh other big point.
If you are using something different then an active antennathat draws
current. You need a 470 ohm resistor to ground at the antenna bnc.The system
sense current being drawn both high and low.
Regards
Paul.