[time-nuts] temperature stability basics

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sat Nov 27 04:59:18 UTC 2010

Hi

It's a fused fiber material, more like the stuff they make overnight shipping envelopes out of than a normal paper. It looks and feels more like tissue paper than anything else though. The same outgassing and particles floating around issues mess up the gaps in the sandwich. There are indeed papers on the stuff. It's pretty common.

Bob