[time-nuts] Help identifying (CTS) oscillator

gonzo . cadbloke at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 28 12:10:07 UTC 2010

Hi Peter,
try contacting CTSCorp directly (technical questions).
When I was after info on an HP TCXO, they were very helpful (within the limitations imposed by non disclosure agreements).
As for specifications (probably not available), you'll probably need to work out where they are used and look at the specs of that equipment.

cheers
ian