[time-nuts] 60kHz Loop antenna

Dick Moore richiem at hughes.net
Sun Oct 3 05:56:53 UTC 2010

Alan, I did try a real half-a$$ed pile of wire and a tuning cap. My shop has fluorescent lights and I got a lot of noise. Once I built the shielded loop and got it lined up with east and a little south (I'm in Washington State), WWVB came in gang-busters. This was before I built a GPSDO or two and then got a TBolt.

The shielded loop has just been sitting for years.

Dick