[time-nuts] AUSTRON MODEL 2100F Conversion

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 03:06:40 UTC 2010

Won't work completely different. I built a very simple loran c sim and the
docs were available online. But just checked the N4IQT links on yahoo and it
looks like the infos gone.
The sim allows you to at least the 2100f as a very nice phase comparator
between two sources.
You have the canadian 59300 chain available for I think 26 more days.
I have not fired my 2100f up to check.
Maybe tomorrow.
Regards