[time-nuts] AUSTRON MODEL 2100F Conversion

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:09:40 UTC 2010

Don't think any of it mattered.
The goal was to save the operating costs to show that we are thrifty bunch
in government.
I was caught a bit off guard I did check my references/standards in late
July even early august. Had looked for notices and missed them.
Would have taken final checks.
Oh well. I am looking forward to listening for Europe and perhaps even
getting a lock in the winter. It simply will not be as it was anyhow. Long
path distortions.
At least the austrons can be used as very very nice frequency comparators.
Regards.