[time-nuts] 60 KHz Receiver

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Tue Oct 5 21:06:13 UTC 2010

??

Paul, I've said that at least twice. A single Tx can emulate all the Txs
in a chain, since it is not used for navigation.

Just emulating the Master station would be fine, but I'm not certain that
all LORAN receivers would lock up, absent two or three received stations.

I'd set up my time differences to put the fake "position" on top of the
Prudential or Bunker Hill Monument or some other landmark, if I were in
Boston.

FWIW,

-John