[time-nuts] GPS backup for the stationary time and frequencyuser

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 20:25:56 UTC 2010

Hi Jason,

one more product line: all of our Jackson Labs Technologies,  Inc.
FireFly-1A and FireFly-IIA based GPSDO Timing products use WAAS by  default.

Actually they use WAAS in the Americas, Egnos in Europe and other SBAS
signals around the world.

We have shown significantly better than 1 meter horizontal  accuracy while
moving inside a Turbo-Prop aircraft with this setup, and timing  is also
greatly improved by WAAS.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/11/2010 09:33:36 Pacific Daylight Time,