[time-nuts] Possibly OT - Any interest in a vintage HP/Dymec DY-5842 VLF receiver?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 00:22:32 UTC 2010

Thanks Bill the scale is fine. Its the meter needle that had paint peeling
off.
Just pulled the meter and removed the loose paint. Also just scanned the
meter face so in the crazy possibility of the decals peeling I can just
print a new face.
Now to locate a hobby store (that may actually be really tough these days.)
and find some enamel paint of approx correct color.
Kind of a florescent red and really a little dab will do you.
Regards
Paul.