[time-nuts] GPS backup for the stationary time and frequencyuser

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 01:49:19 UTC 2010

Hi Jason,

yes, we use uBlox among others. We have a very high opinion of these in
mobile applications.

We add dynamic GPS filter parameter configuration in our software, the
units with default configuration are not really usable in mobile applications
above walking speed. We did numerous actual flight tests as well as varied
simulator testing to fine-tune and optimize our software for mobile
applications.

I am not aware that there are other GPSDO's optimized for mobile
application velocities ranging from walking to supersonic that  automatically
configure the GPS filter parameters, but would like to know what  else is out there.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/12/2010 10:06:08 Pacific Daylight Time,