[time-nuts] Is $1500 for a Thunderbolt a bit too much?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Fri Oct 15 19:38:26 UTC 2010

Sometimes when I see insanely high purchases for items when there are near-identical listings it makes me suspicious that perhaps
the buyer was using a second account to make a "fake" purchase. Possibly to either add more positive ratings or maybe artificially
make people think an item is worth that (over)value?

Jason

> While checking on the current Tbolt prices,  I noticed some guy was selling a complete (receiver+antenna+supply) Trimble kit for
$1500 plus shipping...  > and two people have already bought them!  And these probably don't have the good oscillator.  Will wonders
never cease?