[time-nuts] Is $1500 for a Thunderbolt a bit too much?

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sat Oct 16 03:56:40 UTC 2010

Sorry for the blank message. Think I clicked the wrong button.

Isn't anybody going to point out the elephant standing in the middle of the
room?

Jason wrote.

>> While checking on the current Tbolt prices,  I noticed some guy was
>> selling a complete (receiver+antenna+supply) Trimble kit for
> $1500 plus shipping...
>> The next highest kit was $250,

If 250 is higher than 1500 then I must have forgotten something I learned in
school.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com