[time-nuts] Does TIME-NUTS LIST-SERV allow CLASSIFIED "For-Sale" private advertisment?

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 18 23:07:50 UTC 2010

You must also bear in mind that this a world-wide list. personally I would
not be interested in sales of test equipment within the US, and I would not
look here for equipment I might like to own. (Others in the Europe might)
However, I would not object to a note that some gear is avilable and a
detailed description or list can be viewed at....... (maybe the trader
site?) Many may seek to move unwanted or superceded gear to like minded
collegues rather than be ripped off by a dealer on an auction site. This is
to be encouraged in some part, but remember that I, and many others are
members to share in the astonishing technical expertise available to all in
the group. I remember that like OTs and discussions that go cosmic I always
have the delete key. :-))

Thanks for a great community....long may it flourish!

Alan G3NYK