[time-nuts] Determining Time-Nut infection severity

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Oct 26 23:44:10 UTC 2010

> There is one case in which a Swedish medical student was out skiing in
> Norway and went through the ice and was being held there by the strong
> water. It took them 45 min just to get her out of the water. Her heart  had
> stopped. Her respiration had stopped. She have had no pulse or  breath for
> over an hour when they finally started working on her at the  hospital. She
> survived and is almost completely restored. ...

This is OT for time-nuts, but it's a really good read.

Atul Gawande
The Checklist
If something so simple can transform intensive care, what else can it do?
December 10, 2007

It begins with what it takes to save a drowning victim, in this case, a 3
year old girl.

He's also written a book:
   The Checklist Manifesto

To bring things back to time-nuts, if you were setting up gear or running a
test, would a checklist help you avoid silly errors?