[time-nuts] Determining Time-Nut infection severity

Heathkid heathkid at heathkid.com
Wed Oct 27 03:49:16 UTC 2010

Isn't that a relative question?  "a lot of spare time on your hands"?  I
have very little and each uS extra I have is a blessing.  Time?  Really?
Maybe I'll just have the year I die engraved.  After all, even the "year" is
subjective (which calendar are you using as a reference?)...  Maybe it'll
read, "*my stated birthdate*"... and "left this world before you did." to
those reading it.  I don't see this as an infection as much as I do an
incurable disease.

When I'm dead...  who cares when it happened.  It just happens... to us all.

Wake up each day (if you do) as THIS day may be your last... and live,
learn, teach, love, and care for those who need it... especially your
family!  Now, why hasn't my latest OCXO arrived yet?

Carpe diem
73/72 Brice KA8MAV