[time-nuts] Absolute time (was Time of death-Again)

Jean-Louis Oneto Jean-Louis.Oneto at obs-azur.fr
Thu Oct 28 17:17:04 UTC 2010

Hi group,
The most absolute remarkable event in our _Universe_ is the Big Bang, and it
seems to be pretty well defined in time. It's rather sad that we're unable
to relate this event to our usual timescales (with a better precision than
several 10^9 years...!)
That would make a nice "absolute zero" for time, at least in our tiny
universe.
Jean-Louis