[time-nuts] What is the correct Allan value?

mike cook mike.cook at orange.fr
Fri Oct 29 19:57:12 UTC 2010

looks like this might run...

I would say that all the values are valid , but agree that the overall
confidence in the performance couldn't be better than the worst case. I
have noticed that I never get  the same ADEV values on successive runs
but put it down to an undisciplined thermal environment. I suppose that
if you were running an experiment you would ideally measure the ADEV
over the periods of interest and use those values as opposed to relying
on some longer baseline.