[time-nuts] A real-world precision timing need....

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Sun Oct 31 13:14:55 UTC 2010

Hello,

Long ago I was involved in a project that has something to do with test
cannons. They used a doppler radar (a commercially available equipment,
but I don't remember the manufacturer) for measuring the speed of the
bullet (a rather big one... if I was right, it was a 155mm caliper :) )
during its travel from the cannon aperture to the end point (about 500m
distance or so).

Regards,

Javier