[time-nuts] A little quick advice, please

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Sun Oct 31 19:02:46 UTC 2010

I think you can use the 7854 to digitize the output of the sampling PIs.
The place to ask is Tekscopes2. You might need to do a small mod to the
7T11A for proper triggering. I vaguely remember seeing it in a manual
(7854 or 7T11A ??) somewhere.

As I remember the 7854 A/Ds don't work with the SA PIs, which generate
their own displays, but do work with all other PIs.

FWIW,

-John