[time-nuts] Off Topic in the Extreme

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Thu Sep 2 04:53:31 UTC 2010

I noticed that after I hooked up my phone to the cable company my computer
connection became a lot more reliable.  Both pass through the same modem.
In fact it has not been off since the hookup.  I think they do try very hard
to keep the computer path on for those who also have the phone service.  We
also have a minimum cost cell phone for emergencies both in the car or at
home.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com