[time-nuts] Off Topic in the Extreme

d.seiter at comcast.net d.seiter at comcast.net
Thu Sep 2 07:12:35 UTC 2010

I used to have a huge problem with my Comcast link going down (in Silicon Valley!), but they seem to be MUCH more reliable than a few years ago. The problem now appears to be very short outages, which seem to be caused by local cell interference with my wifi network. Still trying to figure it out. (ie- the stoppages in a streaming netflix movie appeared to be sometimes linked to local cell texting traffic) Go figure...

Dave