[time-nuts] WeirdStuff tbolt $75 [eBay Link]

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Thu Sep 2 18:25:37 UTC 2010

On Sep 2, 2010, at 10:06 AM, Oz-in-DFW wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/300457580821
>
> And still more than 10 available.

That listing appears to have ended. If I had gotten there in time, I'd have been tempted to buy a couple of them. My Thunderbolt is flaky (stops outputting serial data or responding to serial commands after a period of minutes to hours), so I could have tried out a couple others in hopes of finding a reliable one, followed by harvesting OCXOs from the ones that didn't make the cut.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
Web page: http://www.nf6x.net/