[time-nuts] Freestanding mast

Stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Fri Sep 3 01:40:14 UTC 2010

  Hello Charles,

Last September I had some roof work done and I had added 2 each 1-1/2"
vent pipe penetrations just below the ridge.
Now I have a place to add the GPS antenna, either  a hockey puck type or
a more sophisticated one.
The hockey puck was added to a length of PVC conduit to penetrate the gland
The GPS antenna is just level with the roof ridge, for no blockage.

Previously I used a MS-44 aluminum military masting tripod tower to put
the GPS antenna just above the gutter height ~ 11' high.

The rest of your questions I would have to find a PE.

Stan,  W1LE