[time-nuts] OT: Weather Stations

k6rtm at comcast.net k6rtm at comcast.net
Fri Sep 3 16:15:06 UTC 2010

Bill--

The first graphic is of a friend and colleague's weather station just down the road. I'd prefer that both graphics were side by side, but Weather Display doesn't give me that flexibility without going to a fully custom web page (something I'm hesitant to do).

The remainder is more or less standard WD displays.

73 -- bob K6rtm in Cupertino

Message: 6