[time-nuts] Kasper Pederson forming methode

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Sep 7 03:03:47 UTC 2010

> I didnt got the mail where Kaspers forming methode was shown.
> Could anybody send me the link?

Do whatever it takes on your system to show all the normally not-visible
headers on any of the time-nuts messages.  Look around a bit and you will see
something like this:

Go to that URL.  You will find a matrix with the Date on the left side, and
for each month, a View by choice of Thread, Subject, Author and Date.  On the
top line, the current/latest month, poke the Date button.

Go to the bottom of that page.  Scan back up until you see the one by Kasper
Pedersen.  Click that link.

I'm sure you can get there other ways too.  That's the one I used.  I
expected that I wouldn't have to scan back very far since it was a current
topic.

You can also search for >time-nuts archives<.  Google's second hit is a
message from the archives answering how to find the archives.  The top hit is
the signup web page which has a link to the archives. ...