[time-nuts] HP-5370B Running Hot...

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 18:26:30 UTC 2010

I guess with humor, I clean up 20 years of stuff on/in the gear. Almost
always straight off.
Reason. That forces a very good inspection. You find all kinds of clues as
to what might be up. Burnt caps, resistors, loose wires and such.
Other thing I do is measure all supplies while cold looking for dead shorts.
Amazing how many caps show up that way.