[time-nuts] Drake DSR-2 Rx

Murray Greenman Murray.Greenman at rakon.com
Sun Sep 19 18:42:44 UTC 2010

Nigel,
Thanks very much! I'm not able to download it from here at work (the IT
Police policies block so much the internet isn't fun any more!), but
will as soon as I'm home.

I have the receiver going quite well, and it certainly looks impressive
with its Nixie display. It's no great performer by modern standards of
course (and not like the marvellous Redifon/Harris/RACAL receivers).

73,
Murray ZL1BPU