[time-nuts] antennas

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Sep 27 23:29:04 UTC 2010

Hi

Since few of us have an oil bath to check the thermometer chips with, it's tough to really know what the long term stability is. Those of us that do have sufficiently precise oil baths are a bit reluctant to dunk a TBolt in them on a regular basis....

Bottom line appears to be - fine for day to day checks. I would not trust any of these chips to be long term stable to sub 10 mK levels.

Bob