[time-nuts] 10 MHz Frequency Standard

SAL CORNACCHIA salccor at rogers.com
Thu Sep 30 15:43:33 UTC 2010

Hello Time-Nutters,

 I would like to get a 10 MHz frequency standard for My Lab, and would like
some information on what would be the best choice and would like to know the
difference from EFRATOM LPRO-101 Rubidium 10MHZ Frequency Standard and
Thunderbolt PRECISION GPS 10mhz FREQUENCY&TIME Standard any help would be very
much appreciated.
 Thank You,
Sal C. Cornacchia