[time-nuts] Upgrading TS2100 from TCXO to OCXO

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Fri Apr 1 17:20:38 UTC 2011

Greg,

I guess I had to wait until my coffee kicked in this morning before it clicked that it was in nanoseconds... I'm trying -3000 to see
where that gets me, it seems to be nudging the time more in-line with my other NTP servers.

As others have asked, how do we get this value to be persistent across reboots? Is there a way to write it to the eeprom or nvram or
whatever?

Is there any documentation on all the various commands in the eng/ directory? I want to tinker but I don't want to break my unit!

Thanks as always,
Jason